- DAILY PLANS
- FAN FILMS
- HEALTH: SEXUAL HEALTH
- Digital Narratives and Poplit Lyrics
- SLAM POETRY WITH MRS CZARNOTA
- ART RESEARCH & TASK
- DREAM VACATION: Financial Literacy & Oral Presenta...
- WEEKLY SCHEDULE & YEARLY CALENDAR
- CHANGE AGENT PROJECT RESULTS!
- CHANGE AGENT PROJECT OUTLINE!
- VISUAL ARTS RESOURCE PAGE
- Current Learning Focus/Goals
- ANIMAL FARM ANALYSIS: ESSAY WRITING
- ANIMAL FARM ANALYSIS: READING
- CHANGE AGENT ART ASSIGNMENT
- ART & HEALTH ASSIGNMENTS JAN/FEB
- Preparing For Highschool
- SHORT STORY ASSIGNMENT
- GEOGRAPHY ASSIGNMENT JANUARY
- DPA: Daily Physical Activities
- BLOOMS TAXONOMY
- GEOGRAPHY: Just Eat It
- INSTAGRAM PHOTOGRAPHY CHALLENGES
- STUDENT BLOGS
- Homework Policy
- 'Who is Mrs. J' game?
- Growth Mindset Page
- GEOGRAPHY #2: Migration, Population, Land Use
- GEOGRAPHY ASSIGNMENT #1
- Romeo & Juliet Essay Topics & Criteria
- ROMEO AND JULIET/SHAKESPEARE PAGE
- ORAL PRESENTATION: DREAM VACATION
- FAN FILMS part 3: HIGHSCHOOL LIVING/GIRL POWER (Gr...
- FAN FILM PART 1: SCI FI/FANTASY (groups 1-4)
- FAN FILMS part 2: THE OLDIES BUT GOODIES (Groups 5...
- FAN FILMS Part 4: COMEDIES (12-13)
- Photo-A-Day Project 2015-2016
- MATH DAY PLANS
- ESSAY WRITING PREPAREDNESS
- GEOGRAPHY: The Clean Bin Project
- tech buddies prezi videos
- HISTORY ASSIGNMENTS *Finished
- GEOGRAPHY: Mission Blue
- Tech Buddies Media Projects * Finished
- JANUARY HEALTH MATERIAL
- JANUARY HISTORY ASSIGNMENTS & QUIZ
- TECH BUDDIES
- Student Blogs/Media Maker Cycle Project
- ONLINE CLASS BOOK/PUBLISHED NARRATIVES
- INDIANA JONES ACTIVITIES
- Anti Bullying Page
- The Happy Page
- STUDENT SURVEYS
- Quote of the Month Page
- Mrs J's Math Resources Blog
- About Mrs. Johnson (Bio)
- Quote of the Day
Thursday, 18 May 2017
MOVING ON CEREMONY!
Here are some of the confirmed details!
DATE: Tuesday June 27
TIME: Grad ceremony 5:30-6:30 Grad reception at the school 6:30-7:00
Cake and drinks will be provided at the receptions.
AFTER THE CEREMONY
Any after ceremony events are going to be determined by parents/students and are organized and supervised by the parents involved.
So there will be more information forthcoming about those events once the students/parents nail down the specific details!
From what I'm hearing, two boys are interested in creating after events. The will be making invitations to hand out to all the grade 8's, hopefully soon. These invites should have all the details.
I will help pass out the invites but am not involved in any after event planning so any further questions will have to go to whoever is planning those events (and hopefully most questions will be answered on the invitation, once you receive them).
As regards any after events, parents will be responsible for picking up/dropping off their children to any after event. (In other words, no school bus).
The students voted on the theme for grad and it is Hollywood at Night! The grad art team is starting now to create the artwork for this event. They are very dedicated and organized and it's going to look fantastic!
Valedictorians have been determined by voting and there was a tie so there are 3: congratulations Kendra, Cy, and Ellie! They have started speech writing.
The Baby photos slide show is getting underway. Students, bring in your baby and toddler photo ASAP!
Please let me know if you have any questions, comments or concerns!
at May 18, 2017