Mercutio is considered to be one of Shakespeare's great creations. What makes Mercutio so memorable a character? Provide at least two points, supported by evidence.
Why is Romeo and Juliet one of the most popular works of literature still today? What themes continue to resonate with its readers across generations and continents? Provide at least two points, supported by evidence.
Analyze the personality traits of one of the characters in Romeo and Juliet and explain how their unique traits contributed to the tragedy of the play. Provide at least two points, supported by evidence.
Who is responsible for the tragedy of Romeo and Juliet? Explain, providing at least two points supported by evidence.
Does the 1996 movie represent the play effectively for modern viewers? Explain, providing at least two points supported by evidence.
Taylor Swift's song Love Story is based on the play Romeo and Juliet. How effectively do the lyrics represent the play? Explain, providing at least two points supported by evidence.
PLEASE SUBMIT TYPED WITH 12 POINT FONT AND HAVE AN INDENT OR SPACING TO INDICATE PARAGRAPHS
DON'T FORGET YOUR TITLE!
Level 1: limited understanding
Level 2: some understanding
Level 3: considerable understanding
Level 4: a high degree of understanding
COMMUNICATION EFFECTIVENESS (Writing Traits: ideas, organization, voice, word choice, sentence fluency, conventions)
Level 1: limited effectiveness
Level 2: some effectiveness
Level 3: considerable effectiveness
Level 4: a high degree of effectiveness
- DAILY PLANS
- FAN FILMS
- HEALTH: SEXUAL HEALTH
- Digital Narratives and Poplit Lyrics
- SLAM POETRY WITH MRS CZARNOTA
- ART RESEARCH & TASK
- DREAM VACATION: Financial Literacy & Oral Presenta...
- WEEKLY SCHEDULE & YEARLY CALENDAR
- CHANGE AGENT PROJECT RESULTS!
- CHANGE AGENT PROJECT OUTLINE!
- VISUAL ARTS RESOURCE PAGE
- Current Learning Focus/Goals
- ANIMAL FARM ANALYSIS: ESSAY WRITING
- ANIMAL FARM ANALYSIS: READING
- CHANGE AGENT ART ASSIGNMENT
- ART & HEALTH ASSIGNMENTS JAN/FEB
- Preparing For Highschool
- SHORT STORY ASSIGNMENT
- GEOGRAPHY ASSIGNMENT JANUARY
- DPA: Daily Physical Activities
- BLOOMS TAXONOMY
- GEOGRAPHY: Just Eat It
- INSTAGRAM PHOTOGRAPHY CHALLENGES
- STUDENT BLOGS
- Homework Policy
- 'Who is Mrs. J' game?
- Growth Mindset Page
- GEOGRAPHY #2: Migration, Population, Land Use
- GEOGRAPHY ASSIGNMENT #1
- Romeo & Juliet Essay Topics & Criteria
- ROMEO AND JULIET/SHAKESPEARE PAGE
- ORAL PRESENTATION: DREAM VACATION
- FAN FILMS part 3: HIGHSCHOOL LIVING/GIRL POWER (Gr...
- FAN FILM PART 1: SCI FI/FANTASY (groups 1-4)
- FAN FILMS part 2: THE OLDIES BUT GOODIES (Groups 5...
- FAN FILMS Part 4: COMEDIES (12-13)
- Photo-A-Day Project 2015-2016
- MATH DAY PLANS
- ESSAY WRITING PREPAREDNESS
- GEOGRAPHY: The Clean Bin Project
- tech buddies prezi videos
- HISTORY ASSIGNMENTS *Finished
- GEOGRAPHY: Mission Blue
- Tech Buddies Media Projects * Finished
- JANUARY HEALTH MATERIAL
- JANUARY HISTORY ASSIGNMENTS & QUIZ
- TECH BUDDIES
- Student Blogs/Media Maker Cycle Project
- ONLINE CLASS BOOK/PUBLISHED NARRATIVES
- INDIANA JONES ACTIVITIES
- Anti Bullying Page
- The Happy Page
- STUDENT SURVEYS
- Quote of the Month Page
- Mrs J's Math Resources Blog
- About Mrs. Johnson (Bio)
- Quote of the Day